The International Council for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM) supports up to three conferences in industrial and applied mathematics in non-Congress years. The support funds Fellowships for participants from developing counties. Please see below for a detailed list of previously supported meetings with links to meeting reports.
- VI Conference on Applied, Computational and Industrial Mathematics (Argentina)
- CIMPA Numerical Analysis and PDEs, Morocco
- Second International Conference on Applied Mathematics and Informatics – ICAMI 2017
CIMPA Research School in Nouakchott, Mauritania. Feb 15-26, 2016. Organizer: Abderrahmane Nitaj (Univ. Caen, France)
- Partial Differential Equations: Analysis, Numerics and Applications to Floods and Tsunamis, 2014, Phillippines
- CIMPA School on Nonlinear PDEs and Applications, 2014, Morocco